2020 HUE Tech Summit Status
As of March 16, 2020, we are planning to postpone the 3rd Annual HUE Tech Summit scheduled for Friday, May 1st, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, during Philly Tech Week. We are closely following the Coronavirus situation and are preparing to adhere to recommendations from the federal government, World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Pennsylvania health leaders, and the City of Philadelphia. Additionally, we are following plans for Philly Tech Week.
Safety for all is our primary concern. As a precaution, we are actively working on an alternative date and exploring options to hold a virtual conference. We will continue to provide updates via our website, email communications, and social media channels as there are new developments.
The HUE Tech Summit organizers are currently monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation carefully to ensure the safety of our attendees, speakers, and team members. Although our conference is over a month away, there is currently a lot of global concerns and uncertainty, regarding the matter, therefore, we will update participants and our website regularly.
To ensure safety, we plan on taking the following health precautions at the May summit:
• We will work with a health coordinator to ensure all health precautions are followed.
• We will have hand sanitizer stationed at the entrance, food stations, rooms and various locations throughout the conference.
• We will be sanitizing all microphones between each speaker’s use.
• We will regularly sanitize all surfaces throughout the event space and communicate with the venue to do the same.
• We will ask that anyone planning to attend, that believes they may have been exposed to the Coronavirus during travel, or feeling under the weather, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath, to refrain from joining us this year for the safety of other attendees.
• We will send emails to registered event participants with health updates, leading up to the conference event.